Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Channelling My Inner Jinky

I think everyone should channel their inner Jinky sometimes. I did...results below...but first, a shot of this little cutie pie who just wouldn't give me any love. Which made me love her even more...what a fabulous pout? When does that stop working? Do you think I am too old to get away with that?

And, my favorite shot shooting Jinky...well...not like 'shooting her', but shooting like her...KWIM?
Here I am shooting her...I mean with my camera. She's shooting someone else ;) Argh...there has to be a better way to say it!!!!

More to come...I promise ;)

3 comments:

Lana Voeller Photography said...

These shots are great.. i must say that I have been stalking your blog for a while love your work. and also jelous of the weather that you were able to photograph in for a short spell.compaired to our lovley snow in our area..LOL . it looked like a great amount of fun in the sun.. can't wait to see the rest of the shots you took.. they look amazing.. good job,...
Lana

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you found the BUMP after I was gone! Ahhh!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG - another amazing blog I'll be stalking from now! Amazing work! Was so neat meeting you! Love your attitude!!!