Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yes, it's true. Today is my birthday. This year it was a day to celebrate my many not so secret vices. My gifts were as follows:

*starbucks giftcard(for my not so secret coffee addiction)
*a box of Bernard Callebaut(for my not so secret chocolate addiction--if you are not from Calgary you won't understand)
*a lensbaby BABY!!!!(ummm...if you haven't figured this out yet, you haven't really read my blog, but I have a photography addiction....yep...the first step is admitting it. The second step is buying many toys)
*and a BRAND SPANKING NEW BLOG!!!! You read right!!! I have a blogging addiction. I have tried to walk away from the blog, but I can't...I just can't. So, I've pimped mine up! Well, the truth is I didn't do it so much as a beautiful woman named Theresa did. And, it is still in the works a bit so some things might still change(like one day I might figure out how to use my fancy MP3 player), but I have always been like a kid when it comes to new things--I just can't wait to try them on!!!! So, I didn't want to post here any more. It is time to bid farewell. Change your bookmarks and check out the slick new me ;)

www.shortandsweetphotography.ca/blog

Leave a comment because the comment box is the coolest!!! Seriously. (the previous two sentences said with my best '80's teenage girl from the valley accent). And--you can subsribe! Do this because I can also email you secret blog stalker stuff!!! Yay!!!!!

PS--Bob would want me to mention the jewellry he bought me. There I did it! I love it, of course...because those who truly know me know that I have a major jewellry addiction!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Drake said...

I have to comment on both blogs to bid you farewell -- happy birthday!! How did I not know? I owe you coffee and chocolate -- um, no pic of the birthday girl to bid goodbye?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dana!