Monday, February 25, 2008

As Seen On Oprah

So...in preparation for launching my 'life is sweet' line of products, I ordered myself a canvas. It is 20x24(and, now that I have it, I secretly wish it was bigger) and DIVINE!! That Nate Berkus...he knows what he is talking about. The clean lines and the big impact is fabulous. It is my favorite image of my favorite people printed on museum-quality canvas and hand stretched onto a custom built, 1.5" thick wooden frame. If there is enough room on the image, the image itself can wrap around the frame, but that wasn't the case with this one, so I chose a black edge. You can choose any custom color of edging you like! It is printed with the highest quality, archival inks that will never fade or discolor and then sprayed with a UV coating for added protection. I had no idea I would love it this much! I can't wait to get my next one!!!

Here it is hanging in my upstairs hallway:

And, here is a shot of the beautiful texture you get.



Everybody who sees it stops in their tracks! What size do you need?

2 comments:

kristen said...

Wow, love it. Was it expensive? Hope you don't mind if I ask?

Love reading your blog. Such beautiful pictures.
Love and Daisies
Kristen

Jenny Drake said...

Hmm - that looks amazing. I want one. Now I just need to find an image . . . great find (and still a great shot).