Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Off!

To San Francisco...the first time I will be without my husband or without my babes on a trip since I had babes. Actually, since I had Bob...oh wait..no, when I was pregnant with Jack I flew to Vancouver a couple of days ahead of Bob--does that count? Anyhoo, I can't wait. But, I can't figure out my email notification so that you can see that I am out of the office. Soooo...if you email me, I will not be able to answer it until Tuesday.

And, no, I didn't get to blog all the things I wanted to blog. Oh well. When I get back, I'll have so many exciting things to blog I don't think I'll be able to contain myself.

And--one more spot left for Banff. Any takers?

2 comments:

Alexandra Frankel said...

Dana, it was so AWESOME to hang out with you and thank you for all your encouragement and support of my work. I'm sure glad to have met you! Keep in touch.

sherri said...

Wow! You're recent work is just fabulous! Have a wonderful trip! I'm sure you will have loads of fun!