Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stolen Lens

Okay, so I really just borrowed it. From my dad. So, that makes it okay, right? When I was home, one morning I woke up to find the most incredible hoar frost. When the sky opened up to clear blue, I grabbed my dad's macro lens and headed outside. These are my first attempts at macro photography. The first set are the 'realistic' set.


And, now I am going to demonstrate my fine photoshoping abilities...


So, something a little different from me. You know...to show you all that I am not just a one trick pony show. Ha! I've got at least two tricks! Oh, and I already gave my dad his lens back...I guess that Bob has one at his work. Perhaps another covert operation is in order!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!! I love the last two of those. I would pay for canvas prints of those. Interested? As usual all your work is brilliant. Hopefully we will see you this summer.
Gabrielle.