Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chateau Lake Louise

I got to spend the morning there with this lovely family...okay, so this lovely family is a family that I have known for many moons. So, I might be a little biased, but aren't they gorgeous? I actually had a hard time choosing which images to put up in their sneak peek...finally, I have narrowed it down.






I told you...moody black and whites...I am totally into them and this image screamed to be converted into one.

I put this family image up in the post because this family laughs nonstop. That is the best way to be...always taking deep breaths between the laughter. Thanks guys.

2 comments:

Alexandra Frankel said...

amazing, i really love the first few with the girl and her mommy. I need more pics like that!

Dana said...

anytime you are around Alex---it would be my pleasure! Perhaps an excuse for a Canadian holiday?