Thursday, March 20, 2008


I love this shot of Georgia laughing...nothing special--just her having a laughing fit in our hotel room in Banff. I thought I'd share a couple of her from that weekend. And, a fun craft to do with your little girls. I LOVE to do crafts with my kids so when I saw this on Tara Whitney's site, I had to post the link here as well:


It's a DIY dollhouse. LOVE IT!!!

So--I am away this weekend as well to do some fun and fab shoots in Edmonton. One is for a 50th wedding anniversary!!! 50 years!!! How is that possible?! I wanted to say that I am booked for March, but I have posted my availability for April and May on my website. May is more booked than April...hmmm...might have something to do with the warmer weather being anticipated!!!! I can't wait for the green grass!!! I still have some decisions to make about June, so I haven't posted that availability yet. One of those is whether I should do some family shoots in Edmonton and what weekend I should do that on...hmmm...any thoughts? Oh...and my new blog is almost ready to be revealed!!! Wait until you see it! I can't wait to share it with you all!
Happy Easter...don't eat too many jelly beans! Who am I kidding? Eat lots!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Drake said...

So much fun!!! THOSE are the kind of shots that make you remember moments. Will we see you this weekend? Call.