Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Georgia

My little sweetheart had dental surgery yesterday. Yes...she is just three years old and she had dental surgery. What is with that? Well, I wanted to let those in the know know that she came through it okay. So did we. She had a rough night last night(a little bit of pain from the two root canals--yes root canals) so we could both use a nap right about now. So a couple of pictures of Georgia dressed up to go to a birthday party this weekend. I thought she looked so cute in her new cute little skirt and her hand me down spring coat(LOVE handmedowns). And...spring is coming! Yay!

And there will be some exciting changes happening to my beloved blog. I am so totally excited I can hardly keep it a secret, but you will have to wait!!!!

1 comment:

Alexandra Frankel said...

Poor Sweetie! Hope you're doing well, we know about dental issues, we have similar problems, so know you're not alone darling. Hugs from us.