Monday, March 10, 2008

Random San Francisco Bits

So I think I should put this top one in my header ;) I don't know what it is, but I have a thing for signs lately. Of all sorts. So, as it turns out, some of the images that are my favorite from my trip are of signs. Is that a sign? hmmmm....





Ahhh..the magnolias were in bloom there. Gorgeous compared to the brown landscape of home.

And, another spinny one because I am digging them lately as well...and I thought it worked well with this sign. Sigh. That is it folks. That's all she wrote. Goodbye San Francisco...hello spring? That would be nice.

3 comments:

sherri said...

Awe! So glad you had fun! These are fabulous...I have a thing for vegetables lately, so go figure? lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana. This is Kathy from the SF workshop. Can you send me the link to the forum. I don't know how to get there. Thanks!

BTW... great SF shots!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, I had no idea I missed so much, haha. Love the magnolia shoot!! Love all the signs!!! Post mooooooooooooooorrrreee!!!!! :-)