Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Bridge...

I think everyone must be looking at my San Francisco pictures and wondering where the heck the Golden Gate Bridge is? Well...I did go there. On the last day. For like 20 minutes. First the 'traditional' bridge photos...

Now my favorite not so traditional pictures.


And, just cause I posted the above pic...my favorite shot from the 20 minutes. No bridge in sight. I'm so weird.

I promise that I am going to wrap up my San Francisco trip real soon. Hope you are all still hanging in there with my slide show. Maybe get a coffee to keep you awake! One final post of my favorite random shots...tomorrow, kay?

2 comments:

Alexandra Frankel said...

I love these! you gotta print that second one for your home!

Jenny Drake said...

I'm still with you! Keep em coming -- you are a blogging maniac, so great. Your processing and color is FANTABULOUS these days -- hmm, a little 'secret?'
See you soon!